This is a general guide to charges for the majority of the watch brands we are able to service and more information can be found on the List of watch brands we are able to service and also we are happy to give a guide price if you contact us
For Full service description click here:
1. Remove movement from case, remove dial and hands, strip the movement, inspect for damage and worn or corroded parts.
2. Clean the mechanical parts in an Ultrasonic machine. Replace parts as necessary.
3. reassemble and lubricate the mechanical parts
4. Clean the case/bracelet in Ultrasonic tank and fit glass if required.
5. Air vacuum case and refit movement ,checking seals and water test in special apparatus if required.
6.test for accuracy on timing machine and final bench test and inspection over 48 hours.
Click here for a full guide to timing standards and rates expected from fully serviced and regulated watches
Guide to charges
charges may vary according to model, watch brand and cost of spare parts and we will always confirm charge before proceeding with your watch repair – There is more charge information on each brand information page. All charges from chealwatch ltd include postage and packing plus vat at current rates
A watch is only water resistant if it has been tested and seals checked. Thewater resistant information is shown here –
Water resistance or 3ATM / 30m =accidental spashes:5Atm / 50m = swimming 10ATM/100m &15ATM/150m & 20ATM/ 200 = swimming, snorkeling, etc
All prices include postage and packing and UK insured return postage -extra for overseas.
All full services are guaranteed for 12 months but We obviously cannot be held responsible for damage caused to the watch/item after our repair service such as broken glass, water damage to a non sealed watch or other damage caused by the watch owner.